There is never one mouse in your home. If you see a mouse running around, it means eventually you will find his whole family. Rodents are generally found in basements, holes in the walls, or in storerooms.
You can take care of the rats and mice yourself but sometimes when it gets out of control, it is better to contact the rodent control services. The professionals have extensive knowledge and tools which work efficiently and make sure that your house is rodent-free. They can even give you recommendations and suggestions of how you can avoid the breeding of rodents in your house and get rid of them.
If you are not taking correct preparation, it might make your treatment unsafe and can cause Rodent Infestation of the entire house. Technicians tend to skip the areas which are not prepared specifically.
Here are a Few Preparations you Can Make Before Calling The Rodent Control Services.
1. All the food items which are not canned or jarred must be safely stored in the refrigerator or heavy plastic containers while the professionals of rodent control services are working at your house as well as at least 2 weeks after that. These food items can be anything like chips, candies, nuts, cereals, bread, pet foods, etc. Rodents easily can chew through the bags of these foods.
2. If you have any hole in the wall or around baseboards or doors which do not close properly should be repaired before the Rodent Control Services. If you are staying in an apartment you can ask your management to repair those. Mice can enter through gaps that are as narrow as 1/4 inch in diameter.
3. Clean the top of the refrigerator as well as the bottom of the kitchen sink, so that the Rodent Control Services have access to these places.
4. You need to mark the areas where you have seen a mouse so that you can discuss it when the technicians arrive and give them an idea.
5. The technicians usually spread different kinds of baits or traps all over the house to catch the rodents. Do not disturb those during or after the session.
6. To keep the spread of rodents in check, make sure to control, clean, sweep and vacuum your house regularly. Whatever trash you are gathering in a day, put them out on regular basis, keep the lids of the trash cans always covered and keep your surrounding areas as clean as possible.
7. Declutter any unnecessary storage like boxes, paper or clothing, because that’s where rodents build their shelter, gather the old items to build their nest and breed everywhere. In order to achieve full control over rodents, it is important that the mice are attracted to the traps or baits. If you follow the steps correctly, the Pest Control Services can work efficiently to make your home rodent-free. You can trust and choose us for rodent control and removal and hire our professionals who have been in this field for a long now.
Get Details Knowledge in PDF – Important Prep Steps For Rodent Control Services